• Great British plant nurseries and specialist growers
• Fascinating talks, classes and demonstrations
• Traditional competitions classes for all ages and abilities
• Carefully chosen artisan producers, craftspeople and food suppliers
• Entertainment and fun for all ages
• Inspiring exhibitions by leading garden designer
We have an amazing line up at this year’s show, including: speakers Alan Titchmarsh, Katie & Giancarlo Caldesi, Rosy Hardy and Andre Tranquilini; inspiring showcase gardens from Landform Consultants, Lush Landscapes and Form Plants; fabulous Great British nurseries including Harkness Roses, Tynings, Plantagogo and the Kitchen Garden Plant Centre.
It’s a wonderful day out for all the family with horticultural, craft and cooking competitions for all ages and abilities. We have a designated children’s area featuring gardening with Little Muddy Boots and crafting with Busy Buttons CORE as well as Berkshire Birds of Prey, Punch & Judy and a Circus training camp. Good food and great music make this day unmissable.