The Royal Windsor Rose & Horticultural Society (RWRHS) was founded in 1892 and is one of the oldest horticultural societies in the country with a rich and illustrious past.
The RWRHS continues to build on its impressive heritage and develop its annual summer show – the Royal Windsor Flower Show – as a highly regarded boutique-style event. The Show, which raises funds to support the charitable work of the Society, features a range of top-notch exhibitors as well as traditional horticultural competition classes, talks, activities and lots of fun for for all ages.
Last year saw visitor numbers and excitement around the Show grow enormously and this is an opportunity to join the Royal Windsor Flower Show’s ‘family’ of carefully selected exhibitors and to grow our businesses together. Benefits include:
• Meet new customers and welcome back old ones. In 2023 we welcomed 5,000 paid visitors predominantly from Windsor, Royal Berkshire and Surrey. Our audience profile is discerning, affluent, high spending (ABC1) and highly enthusiastic about the Show.
• Drive brand awareness. The Show, which takes place in the heart of the Windsor Great Park, has impressive national and local press coverage, including newspapers, magazines, radio, social media and the web.
• Be part of our thoughtfully curated content, which includes stalls, speakers, food, fun and educational activities; even the toilets are top notch. Our aim is that the Show is an utter joy for visitors and exhibitors alike.
• Ensure a listing in the Show Guide and have a clickable link on the Show website, with details of your company, product and contact details so that visitors can find you during and after the Show.
• Demonstrate skills or techniques associated with your business and ensure visitors get to better understand the value of your products.
• Choose from a range of stand types and sizes. All are situated in open ground on grass in the beautifiul setting of historic Windsor Great Park..
The Show’s development is led by Show Director Alexandra Denman, formerly of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, and Creative Director Juliet Roberts, formerly Editor of Gardens Illustrated. Their intention is to make the event increasingly relevant to our times, as well as a financial success for both the charity (RWRHS) it serves and the businesses that exhibit.
For further details please read the Show Fact Sheet below which includes sizes and prices of stands with our terms and conditions. then simply click the Apply button.